Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 Prim Mart Crafter's Convention

I signed up to go to my first Prim Mart Crafter's Convention. I am so excited and nervous. I have been a part of the Prim Mart Community for almost 4 years and have only met 2 ladies in this time. I have spoken to many via phone, email and IM, but never in person. Oh my gosh, I'm so thrilled to finally meet my boss Shelly, the rest of the staff from Prim Mart, and all the wonderful ladies that I consider my extended family. I think these ladies know more about me then my own family. They are the best group of ladies you could ever know and I get to FINALLY MEET THEM!











Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts


3 comments:

TeresaM said...

Oh my gosh!!! 117 days........ I can't wait. It will be so nice to meet you Ellen!

Diane B said...

I love the countdown clock Ellen I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for my blog... I didn't know you had a blog.. adding you to my favorite blogs...

Imseeingraggedies Nutt said...

Hey gurl! I just found your blog! I hope you get to update it soon! I can't believe the PM convention is almost here!!!
Can't wait to meet ya!
Nutt!